CCM Crossings: Easter blessings!
April 2017/May 2017
"CCM Crossings" is a monthly message sent out to constituent congregations and supporters to keep you up to date on information and happenings at CCM. We hope you find it helpful in support of our camp together!
Easter blessings from your CCM family! Thank you to those of you have responded to our Easter Offering. There is still time to help us out this time of year when we receive lower operating income.
The 2017 Summer Season Registration is still open! It is never too late to register!
We have another Giving Hearts Day announcement! At the annual awards banquet, because of your generosity and support, CCM was awarded with 3 awards and prizes the day of the banquet. We were awarded over $2,000.00 to further construction! Thank you!
Fellowship Center construction update!
When you donate to this project, your gift has an impact for generations!
We have the following to finish to complete the building. Can you help us out “One More Time?”
- The Kitchen
- The Mechanical System (Heat and AC)
- The Septic System
Is Social Media your thing? Don’t forget to include Camp of the Cross Ministries. Why not this summer when you are traveling? It would be awesome to see how far and wide the CCMFamily goes this summer! Look for us! We are on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Mention us and use #ccmfamily.
- “Let’s Try This One More Time!?” Campaign! Can you or your congregation help us one more time? We would appreciate it! We are so close to being finished. We have successfully raised over $2.8 million and we have $800,000.00 to go.
- NEW this summer is our very own adult “Volunteer Corp”! Can you help us out? The following are some of the areas that we need help in…
- Flower Gardens
- Painting inside retreat center rooms
- Staining the exterior of our buildings
- Vegetable Garden
- Fishing Camp Volunteer
- Staining decks
- Let us know what you want to help us with!
- Contact Ingrid to volunteer today! 701-337-2246 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me, any other staff member or a board member.